The HOPE Gala – Mental Health Speaks
Welcome to the 2023 Hope Gala Information Page.
Thanks to generous support from our co-presenters, River Realty Development  Inc. & Mountainview Building Group, as well as our venue host, Fallsview Casino Resort.
Pathstone’s Hope Gala raises funds and elevates the mission of Pathstone from an education and awareness standpoint around mental health.
We look forward to welcoming you!
LOCATION: Fallsview Casino Resort, Grand Ballroom (lower level)
DATE: Friday, November 3rd
DRESS CODE: Black Tie & Evening Gown (Feel free to incorporate plaid in your tie, pocket square, handbag, and shoe selection as we support our November #ProjectPlaid Campaign)
PARKING: On-site, General Parking Level (complimentary parking voucher will be distributed at Check-in)
Your Gala Night
Welcome Reception at 18:00 / 6pm
Sponsored by Eleven Eleven Realty.
- Signature cocktails (alcoholic & non) crafted by Niagara Falls Craft Distillers & Wandering Spirits Coffee,
- Photo Booth experience with Goldie Museum, featuring a plaid backdrop in support of Pathstone’s #ProjectPlaid campaign, sponsored by Breakwater Financial.
- Slight of hand magic with Matt Anthony
Grand Hall opens at 19:00 / 7pm
Event Program Includes:
- Emcee: 610 CKTB’s Tim Denis with opening remarks.
- Signature 4-course meal prepared by the Casino’s Chef & Pastry Chef.
- Beer & Wine Service, sponsored by Bench Brewing and Henry of Pelham Estate Winery.
- Our Mission Moment, sponsored by Meridian.
Live Auction & Live Cash Auction:
- Featuring four wellness experiences and we as a collective will fulfill a financial need at Pathstone in our Live Cash Auction, with professional auctioneer Don Stewart.
Introduction of our Keynote speaker
- Howie Mandel who will deliver a 35-minute talk + Q & A with guests.
Event to close at approximately 22:00 / 10pm
- Cheese: Provolone, Parmesan, White Cheddar, Bocconcini
- Meats: Salami, Sopressatta, Capicola, Prosciutto
- Black & Green Olives, Roasted Red Peppers, Grilled Eggplant, Zucchini, Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes
- Individual breads
First Course – Salad Plated
- Mixed Greens and Herb Salad with Figs
- Served with Italian Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
Second Course – Plated Entrée
- Panko Crusted Chicken Breast, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato Basil Sauce, Fresh Parmesan, Seasonal Vegetables. (+Gluten Free option for this dish)
- Roasted Eggplant Stack with Lentils (Vegetarian/Vegan/Dairy Allergy)
Third Course – Dessert
- Dessert Platters featuring our Pastry Chef’s favorites with Coffee & Tea service.
We want to thank you for saying YES to attending our Hope Gala and supporting Pathstone.
Awareness coupled with education around mental health struggles is what will save people. We hope you will join us in our collective quest to further destigmatize mental health issues, and create space for those who are struggling in silence to rise up.
Sincerely, Pathstone Foundation.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org